Thursday, January 19, 2012

OMG!

Thank you.

The sun is shining brightly today and things actually are pretty bright. I reached a turning point in the past couple of weeks and I am pretty sure that everything is going to be OK. The illumination came sort of in the same manner a light is turned on. This morning I used "Works Righteous" and "Law and Gospel" and it hit me! A year ago, I would not have understood myself!! I realized that if I hadn't gone through everything that has happened to me in the past 9 months or so, I would not have the spiritual growth that I have experienced. I would not have learned so much about discernment and I surely wouldn't have been reading the Bible as much.  It may sound cliche but, Thank you God for bringing me to it and through it.....I am now absolutely certain it is all for Your greater good.

Peace

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment