Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Acknowledgement

"...will you forgive me for think, ya know, for my part, any wrong..."    - Kelly Dykstra

Forgiveness was offered.  Oh, the joy of knowing that you forgave, as GOD has forgiven you!! You also came so close to admitting that you may have done something wrong. So close!!

I feel that members of Crossing Church may, however, have been a little bit misled into thinking the "people who were INTENT on hurting" the church were not doing it with a purpose. Perhaps that you (as a church and it's leadership) were being targeted for no apparent reason, that the actions and deeds of the leadership had nothing to do with this. The accountability is sadly missing.  I am glad you are all so "guilt free" in all of this.  I hope it allows for pleasant dreams at night.

I can't speak for others, but I know what I desire as the ultimate outcome.  I want to see Jesus preached every weekend, large chunks of the Bible quoted and used as intended, not twisted to suit your "vision" from GOD. I don't want to see, or hear, of any more people leaving wounded, unhealthy or uncertain in their faith, afraid to go to any other church, broken in more ways than one. You do not need to have a mega church to reach people and lead them to Christ. Let go of that goal and focus on what you have. Be true to the people that are there now and more will come to hear the true word of GOD.

I was not trying to hurt, but to open the eyes of the offenders and to prevent others from being hurt. My intent was, I would hope, noble in thought, if not always executed eloquently. My apologies, if I offended, but I am quite certain GOD has already forgiven me.

Jen

Kelly, perhaps you should practice what you preach. Actions speak louder than words.

"Humble yourself before GOD, he will lift you up."  - Kelly Dykstra

No comments:

Post a Comment